- Drone sailing photos 3rd November
- Topper Taz Training Boat
- Opening Day: October 13th
- 2019-20 Membership form available
- 2018-19 Training Success
- Updated fixtures list March 7th
- Convict Bay Regatta 2019 Results
- Sailing photos 13th January
- 2018 Winter Series NOR
- Presentation Night 2018
- Winter Sailing Photos
- New Trolleys Help with Sail Training
- Winter Sailing 18/9 Cancelled
- Winter Sailing Dates – 4 Sailing Afternoons
- 2016 Presentation Night – 7 May 2016
Author Archives: gruffolo
Start time 2:00 pm each day:-
The winter sailing is subject to adverse weather or forecast of bad weather, and the notification will be on this website as a minimum.
Four Shelley sailors competed in the 2016 Windrush 14 State Championships at Safety Bay Yacht Club, along with Ben and Luke Gallagher who started their sailing careers at Shelley. The regatta included an initial series with the fleet split into Cat-rigged and Sloop classes followed by a six race Super Sloop series.
Close racing in the Cat fleet saw three boats tied on equal points for second place. Final positions were decided on a count-back giving Alec Duncan, Shelley Sailing Club Commodore a well-earned third place.
Shelley sailors also performed well on handicap ratings achieving numerous podium places in individual races. Overall handicap positions were a family affair with Stephen Gallagher picking up second place in the Cat fleet, and Ben and Luke placed third in the Sloop fleet. Ben repeated this in the Super Sloop series, an impressive effort as he’d only sailed this configuration once before the regatta.
4 race day – First Race 10.00 am