Sailing – 7th February

At this stage, afternoon sailing will go ahead as scheduled. The Race Committee will monitor conditions and make a decision about whether to abandon racing at, or prior to race briefing.

The race briefing will be held outside, as will presentation and there will no post race cheesies.

Members are reminded to follow government COVID guidelines, including wearing masks unless vigorously exercising.

Comments are closed.